Lungs in Action
Pulmonary Maintenance, Cardiac Maintenance, Breathe and relieve, O2 for you
Aim of the Service
We aim to maintain improvements to lung function gained from Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs. We provide a supportive social setting to meet and gather with others with chronic conditions. We help with access to education and referrals to appropriate support service. We aim to improve self -management capacities via home program development and implementation. Our staff will support individualized action/treatment plans and initiate regular reviews with GP and smoking cessation support, as required.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation dependent on primary diagnosis within past 12 months.
- Confirmed diagnosis, or at risk of developing COPD
- GP referral including – full medical history, medications, pathology, care plan.
- Spirometry results within 12 months, if available
Prescribed O2 flow rate.
How to get an appointment
- GP or specialist referral.
- Referral via Pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- Our staff will then call you to make an appointment
Any other locations for appointments?
- Primary Care Connect
- Mooroopna Education and Activity Centre