Youth Support Services
The Youth Support Service works with young people between the ages of 10 and 17 years old, who have come in contact with Police, or are at risk of coming in contact with police.
Our staff can help young people with activities and support such as;
- Building a resume
- Linking in with employment opportunities
- Link with school or alternative day activities
- Strengthen your family relationships
- Make connections to your community
- Link with Centrelink
- Link in with local sporting and recreational activities
- Link with cultural activities
Please contact Kirstie on 58233200, to see if you are suitable for the program.