Aim of the Service
Occupational Therapists work with people on day to day activities like taking care of yourself (such as dressing or getting around), looking after your home (cooking, cleaning or shopping), working or volunteering as well as doing hobbies or things you enjoy.
We aim to support people to engage in occupations that they want or need to do. We provide a client centred assessment of occupational needs and support for goals identified in this assessment. We will also review any progress and outcomes as a part of our service.
- 18 years and over
- Reside in Greater Shepparton
How to get an appointment
- Phone or Online self-referral – Our staff will then call you to make an appointment
- Referral via one of our other programs.
Any other locations for appointments?
- Primary Care Connect
- Mooroopna Education and Activity Centre
- In home or at community venues if applicable