Primary Care Connect have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities each year. If you are looking for financial support for your club, event, or as an individual, please read through the information below.
If you would like to proceed with seeking sponsorship from Primary Care Connect, please complete click on the apply button provided.
Sponsorship applications for 2020-2021 are now open and will close August 01, 2020
Due to COVID-19 our sponsorship levels have changed, as we would like to help as many people as possible in their hopes to participate in sports and educational activities.
TO ASSIST WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
- Applications need to be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks prior to event
- Not all applications will be successful, however all applications will be responded to within 10 working days of submission
- Primary Care Connect reserve the right to recall sponsorship funds where sponsorship agreements are not upheld
- Sponsorship does not have to be financial. We can offer Event Program Support such as Health Promotion activities or community education sessions
- Please note that we do not provide sponsorship for individuals to cover personal costs or financial hardship such as healthcare or living expenses.
- PRIMARY CARE CONNECT DO NOT SUPPORT TEAMS OR EVENTS PROMOTING TOBACCO, DRUGS, ALCOHOL USE OR UNHEALTHY EATING
If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Team or Club Sponsorship
Primary Care Connect support the health and wellbeing of our community through sports club sponsorship. Team or Club sponsorship involves financial support, in addition to providing educational sessions, such as QUIT smoking, health eating, gambling education and responsible alcohol consumption.
The exact needs of the Club or Team will be discussed throughout the application process.
The Club or Team culture must align with improving the physical and mental health, education and/or social connections of our community.
Primary Care Connect partner with a range of like-minded services within our community. We invest largely in Community Engagement and would like to hear from community members or groups who would like support for their event.
The event must align with improving the physical and mental health, education and/or social connections of our community.
Primary Care Connect are committed to supporting individual community members.
Whether it is for cost of travel or sporting uniform to a single sporting event; financial support for education, arts or performance, we are open to providing support to the individual. Please note that we do not provide sponsorship for individuals to cover personal costs or financial hardship such as healthcare or living expenses.