SHEPPARTON COMMUNITY SHARE
About Shepparton Community Share
Four local organisations, FamilyCare, Primary Care Connect, The Bridge Youth Service and ConnectGV, supported by a Helen Macpherson Smith Trust grant created the Shepparton Community Share (SCS) Project. The aim of building a network to facilitate practical collaboration between, and across, the member agencies. This dynamic project laid the foundation for on-going collaboration.
The SCS network is now self-sustaining, has developed new focus areas and has initiated two major collaborative initiatives for 2018-21;
- continuous quality improvement, and
- workforce development.
Strategic Plan and Key Objectives
- Develop partnerships and alliances that contribute measurable value to client outcomes
- Apply a continuous quality improvement approach to improve service design and delivery
- Take a systems approach to developing innovative solutions
- Develop robust data and information systems